OB GYN Ultrasound Registry Review
The OB GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Course provides a simplified breakdown of the necessary information for preparing for the ARDMS® exam. The online format offers access to the course from anywhere, at any time, from any computer. The detailed outline format provides the key points and facts in an easy to read presentation. There are over 2000 digital images used to supplement the courses available on our site. Each image can be enlarged for a more detailed view with a single click.
Course Sections include:
- General Information
- Embryology and First Trimester Pregnancy
- Fetal Assessment: 2D and Doppler
- Placenta and Umbilical Cord
- Abnormalities of the Fetal Head, Face and Spine
- Abnormalities of the Fetal Chest
- Abnormalities of the Fetal Abdomen
- Abnormalities of the Fetal Urinary System
- Abnormalities of the Skeletal System
- Multiple Pregnancies and Fetal Syndromes
- Maternal Health and Delivery Considerations
- Female Pelvic Anatomy and General Information
- Uterine Abnormalities and Pathologies
- Ovarian Abnormalities and Pathologies
The OB GYN Ultrasound Click to Learn Exam contains over 900 practice questions that assist in reinforcing the information necessary to pass the ARDMS® registry exam. Each OB GYN Ultrasound Mock Registry Exams offers 170 challenging questions within a three hour time limit to simulate your registry experience.
Why should you use our site to assist you in studying for your ARDMS® OB GYN Sonography Registry Exam?
- Easy to access!
- Simple to follow, detailed outline format!
- Includes high quality digital images and graphics!
- Follows current ARDMS® content guidelines!
- Challenging practice exams available too!
- Earn up to 7 CME credits for your participation in the course!
Why not try the registry review course and practice exam package to meet all of your testing preparation needs?
Register Now! Click Here
Available products and price list on next page
ARDMS® is a registered trademark of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography and is not associated with this site.