Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review
The Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review Course provides a simplified breakdown of the necessary information for preparing for the ARDMS® exam. The online format offers access to the course from anywhere, at any time, from any computer. The detailed outline format provides the key points and facts in an easy to read presentation. There are over 2000 digital images used to supplement the courses available on our site. Each image can be enlarged for a more detailed view with a single click.
Course Sections include:
- General Information
- Production of Sound Waves
- Interaction of Sound with Matter
- Doppler Techniques
- Transducer Structure and Function
- Pulsed and Continuous Wave Techniques
- Information Processing Storage and Display
- 2D and Doppler Artifacts
- Quality Assurance
The SPI Click to Learn Exam contains over 650 practice questions that assist in reinforcing the information necessary to pass the ARDMS® registry exam. Each SPI Mock Registry Exams offers 120 challenging questions within a two hour time limit to simulate your registry experience.
Why should you use our site to assist you in studying for your ARDMS® Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Exam?
- Easy to access!
- Simple to follow, detailed outline format!
- Includes high quality digital images and graphics!
- Follows current ARDMS® content guidelines!
- Challenging practice exams available too!
- Earn up to 5 CME credits for your participation in the course!
Why not try the registry review course and practice exam package to meet all of your testing preparation needs?
Register Now! Click Here
Available products and price list on next page
ARDMS® is a registered trademark of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography and is not associated with this site.