Adult Echocardiography Registry Review
The Adult Echo Ultrasound Registry Review Course provides a simplified breakdown of the necessary information for preparing for the ARDMS® exam. The online format offers access to the course from anywhere, at any time, from any computer. The detailed outline format provides the key points and facts in an easy to read presentation. There are high quality digital images and videos used to supplement the courses. Each image can be enlarged for a more detailed view with a single click.
Course Sections include:
- General Information and Instrumentation
- Cardiac Anatomy, Hemodynamics, and Physiology
- Echocardiography Examination Techniques
- Congenital Heart Defects and Syndromes
- Cardiac Valvular Abnormalities and Disease
- Prosthetic Valves
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Disease of the Myocardium and Pericardium
- Cardiac Tumors
- Heart Failure and Effusions
- Aortic Abnormalities and Disease
- Measurements and Equations
The Adult Echocardiography and Click to Learn Exam contains over 1000 practice questions that assist in reinforcing the information necessary to pass the ARDMS® registry exam. Each Adult Echocardiography Mock Registry Exam offers 150 challenging questions within a three hour time limit to simulate your registry experience.
Why should you use our site to assist you in studying for your ARDMS® Adult Echo Registry Exam?
- Easy to access!
- Simple to follow, detailed outline format!
- Includes high quality digital images and graphics!
- Follows current ARDMS® content guidelines!
- Challenging practice exams available too!
- Earn up to 7 CME credits for your participation in the course!
Why not try the registry review course and practice exam package to meet all of your testing preparation needs?
Register Now! Click Here
Available products and price list on next page
ARDMS® is a registered trademark of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography and is not associated with this site.
CCI® is a registered trademark of the Cardiovascular Credentialing International and is not associated with this site.